Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Respect Never Ends


I have a very high-spirited respect for my friends who managed to get up and be in a extraordinary good mood after all that you have been going through. Although there's still one person who didn't have the motivations to move on, at least most of them can make it right?

Thanks to you guys I can swim to the surface of consciousness and regain my true meaning of life of what I should be. In fact, I am now able to breath almost freely and happily for myself for the mean time. I hope things won't get worse in the future.

It's all marked down at my heart. Don't get really sad or I will tear my eyes crying for the sadness of yours. Till then. Cheers baybeyh! =)

1 comment:

So-le said...

I love the name of your blog:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...