Five Deadly Terms used by a woman
1) FINE - this is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP
2) NOTHING - means SOMETHING & you need to be WORRIED
3) GO AHEAD - this one is a little bit tricky and don't fall to the trap. it's actually a dare, not a permission, do NOT do it.
4) WHATEVER - A woman's way of saying SCREW YOU
5) THAT'S OKAY - She is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.
Six Terms used by a man
1) FINE - It's fine... no really. Don't try to read more into it.
2) NOTHING - Nothing is wrong. Or... he's not thinking about anything. Men are zen creatures. They truly can be thinking about nothing. More often, though, a man is thinking about something stupid (like pondering the reason why women love shopping) or dangerous (like wondering what other hot girls look like naked) and knows better than to share it with you.
3) GO AHEAD - Really. Go ahead. Have a night out with your girls or whatever. Your man looks forward to having some peace and quiet while hanging out with his friends and the football.
4) WHATEVER - Guys say this in retaliation. They know how annoying it is when women use this word, so guys use it back, like a really annoying parrot.
5) THAT'S OKAY - Really, it's okay. I've already forgotten whatever it was. Could you move to the left side a little? You're blocking the tv.
6) I'M SORRY - Guys don't really know what these words mean. To guys, "I'm sorry" is some kind of magical voodoo phrase like "Abracadabra" or "hocus pocus" that has the amazing ability to make women quit arguing and stop being a bitch! They pass this knowledge down to each new generation in a secret ritual of manhood. What did you think we were really doing on father-son activities, anyway?
who wins? you decide.