Monday, November 17, 2008

Mimi..


Mimi..


Have u seen a cat wearing a pink gown?? Well mine did.. Hahahaha.. got this picture from my big sis..

one night (cant remember when, many weeks have passed) while i was reading a novel The Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah (worth reading! n compulsory too) suddenly my nokia beeping..

i was soo exciting to read the book and just ignore what happened around me.. and just looking at my reddish NOKIA - Connecting PEOPLE with no interest, i didnt even move my body to lay a single hand on it..


After a couple of hours, a few mins b4 midnight, i took my 5320xm and put it next to me as i holistically use it this time to wake me up on the next day..

Click3.. tadaa.. unlocked my passcode.. haaaa?? i got a msg and i didnt know it.. showed that i really enjoy that falling leaves book..

It was from my BIG sis!! then walaaaa... Mimi is wearing a pink gown.. How adorable + cute she is.. i wanna go back!!~~~ huwaaaa... wanna hug her tightly!!


Stay Tune for Gala Night Stories!! ( ^ ^ , )


4 comments:

natto said...

waa~~!! kucing ko pkai baju!!
tebu~~~ ^^

Song said...

haha....cat in dress....haha
comel lah XD

Liyana said...

hiiiiiiii~pink!!

die ni jate ke tino..huk33

nway seriously, her face looks like izzati...

Indera said...

dia tino~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...